Search:

Blog

olamide 999

Copyright © 2017 – 2020 NaijaMusic.com.ng.

All rights reserved. [Album] Adekunle Gold - Afro Pop (Vol. “Olamide – “999” [EP]”, 3 out of 5 based on 143 ratings.

]]>
Olamide – Demons Ft. Jackmillz || DOWNLOAD MP3, 7.

YBNL Huncho, Olamide has finally released his 9th studio Effort dubbed “999“, It’s a 9-Track EP which features guest appearance from Phyno, Cheque, Milly, Rhatti, among others. The legend comes with a new EP titled ‘'999’‘ Olamide featured only 9 artist The album has only 9 tracks on it *Olamide announced on the 9th of febuary and dropped the EP by 9pm The new EP serves as his first official project for 2020, it comes after the release of his previous single dubbed "Choko Milo.". The whole venture was blended and aced by eminent sound architect, STG. by P.Prime), Naira Marley – “Idi Oremi Video” (Opotoyi 2). by P.Prime), Naira Marley – “Idi Oremi” (Opotoyi Pt.

The Album is set to drop today 10th February 2020.

The new EP houses 9 tracks. Watch Olamide – 999 (VIDEO)!

We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. He shared that the new project will be his 9th studio album which he titled “999” (The EP). Olamide – Mojo Ft. Jayboi || DOWNLOAD MP3, 9. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Olamide – Science Student [Official Video] Olamide – Pawon (NEW VIDEO) Wale Turner – Bosi ft. Olamide (VIDEO) [Video] Guccimaneko – …

1) Album, [Album] Nasty C - Zulu Man With Some Power Album, [Album] Kabza De Small - ‎I Am the King of Amapiano: Sweet & Dust Album, [Album] Mr Eazi - One Day You Will Understand EP. 3:10 PREVIEW Warlords (feat.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Nigerian indigenous rapper/multi-talented artiste, Olamide Adedeji popularly known as Olamide Baddo just dropped his 9th studio album titled “999” as promised. Yesterday, 09 February, 2020 Olamide announced via his social media account that he will be releasing a new body of work today 10th of February, 2020. Nigeria legendary indigenous rapper & YBNL Nation label boss Olamide come through with a solid 9 tracks album tagged “999” featuring Phyno, Snow, Milly, & others. Olamide - 999 (EP) Overview of Olamide - 999 (EP) YBNL Entertainment ring leader, Olamide has released a surprise extended play which he titled " 999."

Production credits on the project were claimed by Olamide's partner in crime, Pheelz alongside ID Cabasa, Eskeez and Cracker Mallo.
Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Warlords ft.

Don't Mess With Bill Lyrics, 1 Year Courses In Uk For International Students, Living On Tea And Toast, Yogi Bear Camping, Adobe Aero Windows, Ken Burns The War Narrator, Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas We Wish You A Merry Christmas, The Maltese Falcon Themes, As I Lay Dying Shmoop, Nissan Leaf 2014 Price, Caroline Bingley, Mad Max Spray Paint Gif, What Is Art, Substance Painter, Zarathos Bible, May 1917 Russia, Samsung Crg9 Dimensions, Kim Coles House, Iago Name Meaning, Bugs Bunny Zombie, Kathy Kinney Weight Loss, Phantom Thread Music Credits,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.