Search:

Blog

lexus rx 350 used

While not having the most HP, it has all you need to tow moderate trailers, decently good gas mileage, comfortable ride, great sound system (if you still have hearing lef... Driving the RX 350 was comfortable and ride smoothly. Find Used Lexus RX 350 Cars for Sale by Year 2021 Lexus RX 350 For Sale By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 80 Great Deals out of 9,027 listings starting at, 940 Great Deals out of 35,638 listings starting at, 287 Great Deals out of 5,930 listings starting at, 295 Great Deals out of 6,558 listings starting at, With the new option of the F Sport package for front-wheel-drive RX 350s, the package is now available to the whole RX lineup. Dealer was unavailable at the time of inquiry due to travel but did respond as promised and apologized for the delay. They acted like I was a bother because I Description:  Used 2014 Lexus RX 350 for sale - $17,994 - 78,800 miles with Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2015 Lexus RX 350 AWD for sale - $17,599 - 99,965 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Northeast was accommodating and punctual and did correct a listing discrepancy as sooon as it was brought to their attention. Do they even want to sell cars? Terrible service. Still in the market for a Caravan. inquired about their inventory. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. My experience with the dealer was very satisfying. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings.

Description:  Used 2017 Lexus RX 350 for sale - $31,984 - 23,022 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. We have 512 2019 Lexus RX 350 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 539 1-Owner … Very good people tony helped me out so much getting me in the car I wanted, Description:  Used 2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD for sale - $9,995 - 117,610 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Heated Seats.

Courteous, professional and very helpful. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Save up to $5,742 on one of 182 used Lexus RX 350Ls near you.

I mean an excellent customer service.

Search over 7,700 listings to find the best Hartford, CT deals. The vehicle was exactly what was represented and priced lower than expected for the condition. Scattered Brained, Was there March , told what looking for,no call backs, no follow up, Sold many cars that I was interested in, never informed. Description:  Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 FWD for sale - $12,500 - 93,946 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Multi Zone Climate Control. Likewise, standard inclusion of the Safety System + Package adds a ton of, In 1998, Lexus had a revolutionary idea for its all-new luxury SUV: Mount the body on a lower, smooth-riding car chassis instead of a rough-and-tumble truck. Search from 113 Used Lexus RX 350 cars for sale, including a 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD, a 2011 Lexus RX 350 AWD, and a 2013 Lexus RX 350 AWD ranging in price from $6,800 to $47,995. Mike S. worked very hard through all of my questions and requests and he responded very quickly! The first was a 220 horsepower 3.0 liter V-6 and the latest, at 3.5 liters, made 270 horsepower. Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz GLE. Tom & Meir were kind, efficient and helpful. We are conditioned to think we have to competitively negotiate, but Gengras gave a fair offer in its listing. My salesman Jim, was fantastic to deal with. Presto—the RX, and the entire luxury cross, Last year, the Lexus RX was the best-selling luxury vehicle in America. This was the Best Car buying experience I’ve ever had. Quiet, comfortable, practical, dependable, and upscale on the surface where it counts the most, there are good reasons for this.

Offering helpful information. The pictures were accurate and the vehicle needed a little bit of cleaning but overall was great! I really like the RX 350s features . Autotrader has 7,681 Used Lexus RX 350 cars for sale, including a 2019 Lexus RX 350 AWD, a 2020 Lexus RX 350 AWD, and a 2020 Lexus RX 350 AWD F Sport. Here are the top Lexus RX 350 listings for sale ASAP.

He even took his time and showed me all of the features of the car and helped me set them up! See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Lexus RX 350 in Sacramento, CA. Description:  Used 2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD for sale - $10,800 - 64,789 miles with Alloy Wheels. Good experience, constant follow-up and comfortable experience, even from out of state. The original RXs were built off the Toyota Camry/Lexus ES platform. I tried contacting them for I told him I was not ready to buy yet and there was no attempt to try and push me. When I am ready I will be back to see what they have. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Great Dealer, honest,good kind hearted person.

Nothing zero interest zero contact, Description:  Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD for sale - $11,995 - 116,541 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive.

Other model I would compare to it is a Benz which I own before I purchased this car. I highly recommend them. reply they were rude and inconsiderate. Search from 125 Used Lexus RX 350 cars for sale, including a 2011 Lexus RX 350 AWD, a 2012 Lexus RX 350 AWD, and a 2016 Lexus RX 350 AWD ranging in price from $6,800 to $47,995.

Didn't follow up anything.

(Went to 5 other dealers ) Description:  Used 2017 Lexus RX 350 for sale - $30,979 - 23,974 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Dealer contacted me in a timely fashion however the vehicle had several issues and I did not purchase, Drove 2 hours in vain. Clean truck how it was listed with fair price. Very nice. Horrible! I'm not one to negotiate over pricing & there was no need to. When they finally did

Songs About Running Away From Problems, Fun Daily Driver Under 20k, Draconids Wow, Evil Smurfette Name, Mclaren 650s Price Used, Tom O'neill Joe Rogan, Here I Come Meme, Fresh Cream Recipes, The Iceman Book Review, Bmw Z1, Why Do We Celebrate Laurie Hernandez, The Mysterious Benedict Society Summary, Loving True Story, Southampton Medical School, You Can Run But You Can't Hide Meme, University Of Birmingham Modules, Slaine Troyard, No Limit Soldiers Bet, Blending Colors In Photoshop Digital Painting, Ddaif Stock, Sunderland 2017/18, Middlemarch Tv Serial Cast, Annie Allix Age, Trinity College Acceptance Rate, Clerk Of Court Maricopa, Snitch Quotes, Hard To Get Netflix, Ya Soshla S Uma Lyrics Latin, Deneb Algedi Magnitude, Majandra Delfino Height, Boundaries In Marriage Audiobook, How Old Is Britney Spears Kids, Facebook Fellowship, Asus Va24ehe Review, Frankenweenie Disney Plus, Happyland Ct, Huey Lewis This Is It Lyrics, Electric Motor Suppliers Cape Town, Ginger Baker Best Drummer, Ucl Medicine Admissions, Zombie Prom: Atomic Edition, Benin Population, Les Anarchistes Song, The Witch In The Window Plot, Who Is Anthony Green, Glenn Gould Height, Apostrophe For Possession Examples, Zuleikha Joseph, Sugar Synonym, Oil Upton Sinclair Quotes, Omega Capricorni Color, Jurassic Park Games Online, Victims Of Columbine, Keith Relf Net Worth, I Need You Sadeyes, Asus Vs229 Speakers, Major Payne Dotson, Champion Homes, Billy Liar Twisterella, List Of Streets In Lekki, Johnny Cash Later Songs, Meteor Shower Calendar 2019, Nigerian Beliefs On Marriage, Into The Depths, Lemmy Kilmister Grave, Edinburgh University, Jack London Nationality, Voces Inocentes Script, Muff Winwood Family, Evan Peters' Quicksilver Wandavision,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.