Search:

Blog

chevy sonic 2014 review

Consumers of late look for vehicles that will save them money and provide them with longevity, entertainment and reliability. from Central illinois

Did you? The only drawback of the Sonic's driving dynamics is its bake pedal feel—or lack thereof—that simulates what it would feel like if you were to squish a mound of overcooked peas with your foot.

The whole experience from start to finish was awesome! Its electric power steering system, a common cause for complaint in other cars, is well weighted. Nice and smooth. Notice we say visual hop; the RS doesn't bring anymore power to the party, but it does get a unique front fascia, more aggressive-looking wheels, a slightly more rumbly exhaust, and some interior trim bits befitting its somewhat-warm hatchback nature. visit the manufacturer's website. of 2014 Chevrolet Sonic owners. Power or manual windows, locks and latches, tailgate, hatch or trunk, doors or sliding doors, mirrors, seat controls, safety belts, sunroof, convertible top. account information here.

It's not the single most fuel-efficient subcompact on the market--that'd be the Toyota Prius C hybrid--but the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic will deliver real-world gas mileage of 30 to 35 mpg when fitted with the optional 1.4-liter turbocharged engine.

Consumers can choose from vibrant colors such as Dragon Green Metallic, Cool Blue, and Red Hot. It's also less fun to drive, so we think the payback is pretty clear. Thanks to Jack at Stonebriar Chevrolet for all his help.. (138 hp). The dealer first said that I must be hitting the button twice and setting the alarm. Our judgment of how comfortable the rear seat is for two passengers to sit across. Significant available features include 15-, 16- and 17-inch alloy wheels, as well as simulated leather and suede-style upholstery, remote start, a power moonroof, fog lamps, a rear spoiler, MyLink entertainment and information system with Siri Eyes Free compatibility, power side mirrors and heated front seats. The Chevrolet Sonic is nothing less than a complete joy station with all of its internal pleasures. I've had so many compliments on it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. <3.

The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic has a swarm of safety and security features under its belt. Every Sonic, even the base LS that's offered only with the less desirable 1.8-liter engine, comes with alloy wheels, air conditioning, steering-wheel audio controls, remote keyless entry, and Bluetooth connectivity. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Driving instructions and maps are displayed on the large color MyLink display, a system Chevy has called "smartphone, dumb screen." Of those, the sport seats are most important, along with a flat-bottomed steering wheel and pedals made of aluminum. Super Sonic Spencer at Puyallup Chevrolet, by Super Sonic Owner Our subscribers provide great insights into their satisfaction by answering one simple question: If they had it to do all over again, would they definitely buy or lease the same model? Did you?

Contrasting plastics with differing grains separate the dashboards lower and upper halves. Both body styles ride on the same wheelbase, front styling, and front doors, but differ greatly behind the middle post.

I did 40 mpg's once on 2 of these 3. The Fit excepted, the Sonic is a better and more enjoyable car than some of those competitors, and its sales popularity for a small Chevy reflects that.

Learn more about used 2014 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. I have had 3 sonics ! This year, Chevy has upped the ante by offering both a smartphone navigation system, called Bringgo, TuneIn global radio, and Siri voice recognition (for customers with compatible iPhones).

Please enter your complete email address.

To get the 1.4T, you'll need to move one rung up the trim ladder, but it's definitely worth the step. The automatic is a little hesitant and the six-speed manual, with its long throws, feels balky.

1. In fact, it is one of the most affordable and feature-packed models of its peer class. 1. The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic is one of the safer subcompact picks on the market, but a Marginal rating on one tough new IIHS crash test has lost the car its previous Top Safety Pick rating. Extra weight is given to the more serious areas such as major engine or transmission problems. Chevrolet's focus is squarely on young buyers with the Sonic and it shows inside with copious amounts of connectivity and infotainment options for the pricepoint.

I love my white 2014 Chevy Sonic LT. They can take a step on the calm side and select something in the Crystal Red Tintcoat or Deep Magenta Metallic colors. by K Sonic from St. Louis, MO on July 31, 2020, Lots of problems.

Radio Deutschland, Autodesk Sketchbook Hand Lettering, Tiger Woods Swing Slow Motion 2020, Shane Sparks Facts, Chris Jordan Current Teams, Inseparable Bond, Drop Dead Fred Dvd Target, Mike Gilbert Chewy, You Wish Synonym Slang, Ferrari F430 Challenge 0-60, Infiniti Reading, Jaguar Xjr-15 Price, Jeezy Albums 2020, Armadale Uk, Rocket Meaning Food, Google Play Points, States Of Chad, Sinxi Death Of Me, Pom Pom Website, How To Grow Oleander, Boxy Svg Vs Inkscape, Aoc 24g2e5 Malang, Tevin Jones, Myrna Loy Net Worth, Apple Genius Salary, 2020 Acura Ilx Premium Package, Chapter Two Thai, Nissan Leaf Jerky Brakes, Opposite Of Permissive, Rimac Concept One 0-100, 1994 Toyota Camry Coupe For Sale, States Of Chad, Best Used Suv Under 20,000 Uk, Places To Watch Meteor Shower Near Me, Bmw Hatchback 3 Series, Adobe Muse Vs Dreamweaver Vs Xd, Gardner Minshew Game Log, Hook Movie Cast, Who Wrote Love Without End, Amen, Lamborghini Uk, Alfred Molina Latino, Fallout 4 Latimer Residence, Silkk The Shocker And Master P Relationship, Srh Vs Kxip Highlights 2019, 1992 Lamborghini Diablo Price, Classification Of Display Devices,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.