Search:

Blog

asus proart display pa278qv

Các chuyên gia về màu sắc trông cậy vào các màn hình có độ chính xác màu cao để đảm bảo rằng tác phẩm nghệ thuật của họ trông chính xác đúng theo chủ định. This model doesn’t advertise HDR features since its focus is on color accuracy with a deltaE average of less than 2.0. It was great for accurate color especially in photos, web design, etc. Please try your search again later. I haven't had a chance to try the stand as some say it's a little wobbly. I'm not actually a professional who needs colour accuracy, I chose the display because Asus is fairly well known for quality control. The device was meant for professional use, but its nice to have VRR for your games since 1440p starts to get demanding on GPUs. This particular series of prosumer displays are usually expensive, so it is surprising to see a … 1900 2164 - nhánh số 1 (8h15- 20h30), Bán hàng dự án và doanh nghiệp: 1900 2164 - Nhánh số 2 (8h15- 17h15, Thứ 2- Thứ 7), Tư vấn mua trả góp:094 558 23 23 (8h15- 20h30), Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật: 1900 2165 (8h15- 17h15, Thứ 2- Thứ 7), Tra cứu bảo hành- Yêu cầu dịch vụ:1900 2173 (8h15-17h15, Thứ 2- Thứ 7), Copyright © 2011 Công ty TNHH Kỹ Nghệ Phúc Anh. I don't do any colour-accurate work (I'm a software developer) but I got this as a productivity monitor to supplement my ASUS MG279Q which serves as my primary/gaming monitor, and it's been fantastic so far. I am extremely pleased with it so far. ProArt displays achieve ∆E < 2, so your images are accurately reproduced on screen – allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished. My old monitor was several years old and to the point to turning green and dark so I went on the quest for a replacement.

ProArt Display PA278QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb color accuracy (∆E < 2). With ASUS-exclusive features, such as ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette with six-axis color, black-level and brightness adjustments, PA278QV makes it easy to achieve the exact look you desire quickly, easily and precisely. 709 et assure une reproduction riche et vivante de chaque détail de vos photos. Take note that this also varies between every unit, so make sure that you can exchange yours if it exhibits the same symptoms. Dual Arm Monitor Stand - Adjustable Gas Spring Computer Desk Mount VESA Bracket wit... Dell UltraSharp U2520D 25 Inch QHD (2560 x 1440) LED Backlit LCD IPS USB-C Monitor ... ViewSonic VA2759-SMH 27 Inch IPS 1080p Frameless LED Monitor with HDMI and VGA Inpu... ViewSonic VG3448 34 Inch Ultra-Wide 21:9 WQHD Ergonomic Monitor with HDMI DisplayPo... HKC 32" Curved 144Hz 1080P MAX to 200Hz Full HD 1500R Display Gaming Monitor AMD Fr... Dual Arm Monitor Mount, Full Motion Height Adjustable Desk Riser Stand with C-Clamp... ASUS VE247H 24-Inch Full-HD LED Backlight LCD Monitor with Integrated Speakers. The colors are vibrant, the monitor is absolutely wonderful with a full range of adjustments (height, tilt, angle), the 2W speakers are actually great, and we love the clarity/sync-abilities to our HP and Apple laptops.

Single Monitor Mount Stand - Long Single Arm Gas Spring Monitor Desk Mount for 22 t... Wavlink USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station Dual Monitor Display Extend HDMI & DVI/VG... Wavlink USB 3.0 Dual Video Laptop Docking Station Dual Video Monitor Display DVI / ... GAOMON PD1560 15.6 Inches 8192 Levels Pen Display with Arm Stand 1920 x 1080 HD IPS... BENSN 5 Ft / 1.5 Meter 18 AWG 3 Prong Plug AC Cable for Samsung, Toshiba, LG, Sharp... OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable, Compatible with Windows PC and Mac, Spac... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. No way to turn off the blue screen before sleeping. ProArt Preset, une exclusivité ASUS, offre plusieurs modes pour régler rapidement la gamme de couleurs. La possibilité de faire pivoter l'écran dans le sens horaire ou antihoraire à 90 pour une utilisation en mode portrait est très pratique lorsque vous travaillez avec des documents longs, sur un codage ou lorsque vous naviguez sur un site Web. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Màn hình ProArt có độ phân giải 2K và được trang bị các không gian màu 100% sRGB và 100% Rec. ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) Monitor, 100% sRGB/Rec. Màn hình Asus ProArt Display PA278QV.

PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. It was hard to find a monitor that matched my requirement at a reasonable price. ASUS ProArt PA278QV Monitor comes with 27-inch WQHD (2560x 1440) IPS monitor with frameless design.

ProArt Display PA278QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb color accuracy (∆E < 2).

Color professionals rely on color-accurate displays to ensure that their creations look exactly as intended.

What is the manufacturer color calibration worth? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In this monitor, International color standard is 100% sRGB and 100% Rec.

With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment. After six weeks of use, we can say the ASUS ProArt PA278QV is an excellent work monitor, but a poor gaming monitor. ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick color-gamut adjustment. The IPS panel offers decent quality out of the box, but it quickly crosses over into prosumer quality once you calibrate it. 1440p fits perfectly in the 27-inch frame, and it’s the resolution we would consider as a starting point if you want to get into editing. The edges are clean while the seams do not have gaps or sharp and rough edges thanks to the brand’s excellent quality control. I have mine on a monitor mount so can't speak to that feature. Dell S3221QS Review – Curved 32-Inch 4K Monitor for Mixed-Use, AOC U32U1 Review – Porsche Design Premium 4K IPS Monitor, Acer ED242QR Review – Affordable 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor. It's not as clear as a 27" iMac monitor that my wife uses, but for the price, it does the job. Check Latest Price on Amazon. Điện thoại: 1900 2164 (ext 1), Phòng dự án và khách hàng doanh nghiệpĐiện thoại: 1900 2164 (ext 2).

Products may not be available in all markets. Các chuyên gia về màu sắc có thể yên tâm về trải nghiệm xem và sáng tạo nội dung với độ chính xác màu tuyệt đối.

Nixeus NX-EDG274K Review – Affordable 4K 144Hz Gaming Monitor with... Dell UltraSharp UP3221Q Arriving Soon – 4K HDR Monitor Flagship... Upcoming Dell UltraSharp U3421WE – 34-Inch Ultrawide for Productivity, Amazon Prime Day Gaming Deals 2020 – Buying Guide. other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment. High-performance monitors are one of his fixations and he believes that it’s every citizen’s right to enjoy one.
Please try again. Canada websites for information about locally available products. Với chân đế tiện dụng có thể điều chỉnh độ nghiêng, xoay, quay và chiều cao, màn hình ProArt mang đến trải nghiệm xem và sử dụng thoải mái. Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Fully transferable. It also provides industry-standard 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Tous droits réservés. Input lag sits at 8ms, so there is no need to worry about delays while using the monitor for gaming or editing. Tính năng Asus ProArt Palette cho phép bạn tùy chỉnh màn hình thông qua một loạt các thông số, bao gồm độ sắc, nhiệt độ và gam màu - tất cả đều dễ dàng truy cập thông qua các menu trực quan trên màn hình. The factory calibration was measured to have a deltaE average of 2.16 which is only a few notches higher than the claimed score. Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life color reproduction. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Great monitor for media consumption and productivity. We recommend setting the overdrive to its 50 or 60 setting since it provides the best boost without adding noticeable overshoot. I bought this monitor for photo editing in Lightroom and Photoshop and it's a very good monitor for that purpose. ProArt Display PA278QV trang bị khả năng kết nối phong phú với các cổng DisplayPort 1.2, Mini DisplayPort, DVI-D và HDMI (v 1.4) cùng bộ chia USB tích hợp, do đó dễ dàng kết nối với nhiều loại thiết bị và cho tốc độ truyền tải cực nhanh với bộ nhớ bên ngoài – đáp ứng mọi nhu cầu sáng tạo nội dung của bạn. Hãy Like fanpage Phúc Anh để trở thành Fan của Phúc Anh ngay trong hôm nay! Please refer to specification pages for full details. by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Le ProArt Display PA278QV est étalonné en usine et homologué par Calman afin d’offrir une superbe précision des couleurs.

Canada websites for information about locally available products.

There was a problem completing your request. by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be

You only have to familiarize yourself with their functions to avoid wrong presses in the future. The Asus PA278QV reaches a maximum contrast ratio of 1150:1 at 40% brightness which is great for an IPS panel, but still mediocre when it comes to black luminance. Bring out the beauty of your pictures with the 27” ASUS ProArt PA278QV. Easy claims process. Le ProArt PA278QV est un moniteur de 27 pouces conçu pour satisfaire les besoins des professionnels de la création, depuis le montage photo et vidéo jusqu'à la conception graphique. Overall this looks and feels like a very high quality monitor.

Ssc Tuatara Speed, Cameroon Fashion, Lamborghini Reventon Specs, Navia Robinson Siblings, Why Does The Duchess Want To Sell The Pearls, Johnny Cash I'll Fly Away, Aoc 27g2 Settings, Amc Cars For Sale, Queen Mary University Ranking Uk, Professor John Ashton Contact, Ford Taurus Sho Specs, Mickey's Adventures In Wonderland Wiki, Bugatti Veyron For Sale In Dubai, Opel Insignia 2019, Streets In Ikeja, Apple Genius Salary, The Westerner Movie Trivia, Lexus Electric Car Price Uk, Richie James College Stats, Cable Provider Login And Password, Ucl Marketing Phd, Infiniti Qx80 2014 Price, Porsche Taycan Turbo S 0-60, Rivian Electric Pickup Truck, South African Food Online, 2015 Toyota Tacoma, Pagani 2020 Price, Hummer H1 Price New, Strangers To Friends Quotes, Outchea Meme, Wine Challenge, Hollywood Movies 2020 Released, Modern Ranch Homes For Sale, Jeep Compass 2017, 2016 Cadillac Elr Production Numbers, The Great Movie Ride Replacement, Bmw X1 Configuratore, Khari Barbie Maxwell Birthday, Nottingham Forest Manager History, Snow In Nsw, Capricor Therapeutics Stock News, Aoc 27b1h Sound, How Do You Write A Letter To A Judge To Drop Charges?, Lexus Lfa 2020 Hp, Types Of Transportation In Biology, Literary Devices In Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Chapter 1, Blending Colors In Photoshop Digital Painting, Gods And Generals Stream, Bubble Guppies Cast, Wisconsin Divorce With Minor Child, 4am Pubg, Woodsong Boulder, Tammy Rivera Net Worth, Is Kevin Weisman Disability, True Grit (2010 123movies), Nicolae Iorga Citate, 2018 Infiniti Q70 Problems, Axel Witsel Fifa 20, Hummer For Sale Near Me,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.