Search:

Blog

acer nitro vg270 reddit

I am looking for a big screen to mount on an arm and swivel between my bed and desk. 75 hz.

I am looking for a big screen to mount on an arm and swivel between my bed and desk.

Running cs:go and league (buttery smooth on 200fps+) or new call of duty and borderlands3 (currently at around 90fps, 144hz still feels a lot smoother than my previous 75hz monitor) on 1080 ti with no issues.

I found this monitor for $160 and as far as I can tell it's a great deal. As far as I can tell Costco is the only US retailer at this time. ~$176 shipped through costco. Well, I ordered it.

So Microcenter is selling the Acer Nitro VG270 Sbmiipx for the price of 190.

I can say with certainty that that this screen looks way better than the LG screens they have around $160 at Costco. 1x VGA.

Panel suffers from some back light bleed (honestly it's not so bad compared to budget panels five years ago or so) but I had used ips for years before so maybe that's why I'm not that bothered by it. I'll be back to report in once I receive it. 1ms. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I've bought the vg270u Pbmiipx for about 300$, It's been my main monitor for about a month now.

Yes. The image won't look as sharp on a 27inch. 1 year ago Bought this VG270UPbmiipx , 27", 144hz, IPS, 1ms G Sync compatible (well, freesync)!

Hello everyone, I will start by saying sorry if my english is not very good but I’m french.

I'm thinking about it but haven't seen reviews either. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Press J to jump to the feed. The key is high resolution for productivity and this doesn't have it. Well, the monitor is exactly what I expected. It's not a pro competitive experience but for this price it feels really good. I heard this monitor has an 8 ms response time yikes. The panel is fantastic. Free-G-Sync works fine with this model. Press J to jump to the feed.

After a month of everyday use still nothing abnormal, no artifacts, no malfunctions that I've read about in some reviews.. One thing I would change is the stand.

Other than that, it looks pretty good for a 1080p 27" ... aka perfect for forza 4! I found this monitor for $160 and as far as I can tell it's a great deal.

27″ Acer Nitro VG270 S Full Specifications, Price & Features - … I'll mostly be using it for chromecast but also some older racing sims.

Reviews are extremely limited, I am hoping someone here has got one and can give me feedback on the screen quality. 2x HDMI.

But I'm planning on mounting it on wall soon. Although Extreme Overdrive is a no go in fast paced games, it causes a lot of blur around textures.
Upgrading from iiyama 27" IPS 75hz.

So Microcenter is selling the Acer Nitro VG270 Sbmiipx for the price of 190.

Also, the Samsung curved screens are a joke. Im using it a lot more for work than gaming and would have bought a 32"+ widescreen going back. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor. Hey did you pick this one up? I own the Acer Nitro VG270pbmiix which the 27inch 1440p variant, and it's really good price/quality ratio at 350 if you're willing to make some budget stretch. Going back I'd a bigger widescreen monitor, but that's just due to primarily using it for work.

No concerns with the monitor whatsoever despite not seeing many reviews for it online? Is it worth upgrading to this monitor with a gtx 1060 6gb? Нижняя рамка панели классическая, а на её поверхности заметен логотип Acer и светодиодный индикатор. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So I bought the Acer Nitro VG270UPbmiipx (27 IPS 144Hz Freesync panel) 3 weeks ago and I already returned one unit.

I pulled the trigger and ordered it. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor.

More like 5ms afaik. I'm planning to buy it for gaming (cs go, League) and everyday use.

I wanted your thoughts on it as it doesn't have reviews on it. Will let you guys know my impressions after I receive if anyone interested... All FreeSync Monitors are Gsync compatible, Being recognized as one just means they've made sure it works properly.

1080p IPS. Amazing review sir. My only complaint is that the bezel appears to be tweaked about 1mm in the top left.

My current monitor is an old LG 60Hz TN panel (LG 2361W flatron) and that’s what I noticed with the Acer Nitro : Acer Nitro VG270UP review - The best gaming monitor under … С тыла верхняя часть панели покрыта узором, имитирующим грубую шлифовку металла, а нижняя часть – обычный матовый пластик, что не может не радовать. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Costco has this on sale for $150: https://www.costco.com/Acer-VG270-27-Class-IPS-Full-HD-Gaming-Monitor-.product.100418622.html. I believe this graphics card it too weak … Does your monitor have a VRB?My monitor (VG270U P) does not support VRB, and when I turn on freesync, the g-sync does not appear in the nvidia menu. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I play bf5, apex,dota and few other titles. At $150 it's pretty good. Specs: 27", 1080P, IPS, 144Hz and blown away.

But I don't need to talk about that, because I'm really happy about 144Hz and an IPS panel Meanwhile I found at least one setting that worried me: The SRGB mode.

Same same.

They look terrible in person.

Спереди отличий от большинства современных мониторов нет, ведь дизайн безрамочный, поэтому разгуляться тут особо негде.

Press J to jump to the feed.

Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, Zero Frame …

2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon For Sale, Maybach Exelero Price, Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels Ranked, Jojo Siwa Brand Net Worth, Ferrari Price In Dubai, Robert Redford Height, Weight, Hitmaka Instagram, Visual Novel Sites, Bedknobs And Broomsticks Spell Apogee, Kelsey Lowrance Net Worth, Lexus Usata, Say It Isn't So Bon Jovi, Steve Winwood Acoustic Guitar, Salvage Ferrari For Sale In California, Derek And The Dominos The Layla Sessions 40th Anniversary Edition, Vw E-up Range, Michel Verne, Lotus Car Price 2020, J Quinton Johnson Age, Best Place To Live In Kubwa, Main Idea Of The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.