Search:

Blog

2008 bmw 325i

Optional Specification..... For sale In addition to its more powerful engine, the 335 model has power front seats and a premium Harman Kardon Logic 7 sound system. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 10/21/2020 at 14:00 (CDT) (CDT). The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety. Last serviced at 102,388 miles in Beaverton, OR on 01/15/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. Meanwhile, the twin-turbo engine provides the kind of acceleration formerly associated with the high-performance M3. BMW prides itself on producing some of the safest cars on the road, and the 3 Series is typical of the company’s thoroughness with its engineering. As you’d expect, the 3 Series comes with a five-star EuroNCAP rating which proves how strong it is. But seriously, the 325i Coupe is a shining example of what BMW is all about. First impression is very favorable. If you’re tempted by a performance car such as the 330d you’ll officially be able to average 49.6mpg with CO2 emissions of 152g/km – but use the performance and you’ll be doing well to see much over 30-35mpg. Expect the 328i to be in the mid-6-second range, which is hardly pokey. There are four body styles, two engines, two transmissions and a choice of rear- or all-wheel drive. Last serviced at 59,693 miles in Rockville, MD on 05/07/13 • Vehicle serviced • Battery cable(s) replaced • Positive battery cable replaced • Vehicle washed/detailed. Like all BMW’s, the optional iDrive and navigation system combination still requires plenty of familiarization time to master. JUST 5,000 MILES FROM NEW & 1 P/OWNER. And big, fade-resistant anti-lock brakes stop either with powerful and consistent capability. BMW has invested a lot of cash in developing ways to make its cars run more efficiently, and the 3 Series showcases many of them. Two former keepers. The convertible's available industry-first heat-reflective leather does a wonderful job of keeping occupants' posteriors cool.
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the BMW 328i is just above $44,000 and the 335i starts slightly over $50,000.

The thing that strikes you first about the BMW’s cabin is how beautifully built everything is. Last serviced at 80,501 miles in Towson, MD on 01/31/20 • Vehicle serviced. Fit and finish is good, just one dash rattle. The premium LOGIC7 sound system also is available for the 328i. 1st owner drove an estimated 8,951 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 8,320 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 12,194 miles/year. 1st owner purchased on 12/30/08 and owned in CA until 12/13/11 • 2nd owner purchased on 02/27/12 and owned in CA until 07/21/14 • 3rd owner purchased on 08/21/14 and owned in CA until 01/20/20. 1st owner drove an estimated 9,502 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 6,051 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Moving up to SE trim adds front and rear parking sensors, 17” alloys, upgraded cabin lighting and extra interior detailing. There are also electronic stability programme, anti-lock brakes, traction control and electronic brake force distribution. Although the belted-for-two rear bench is a far happier place for medium-sized kids than full-sized adults, its one-piece back folds to reveal a sizable pass-through to a not-so-sizable trunk. Finished In Space Grey Metallic With Full Black Dakota Leather & Fine Brushed Aluminium Interior Trim. The convertible lacks the side curtains, but the regular front side airbags extend up to head level and there are also pop-up rollover hoops. The 335i’s twin-turbocharged, direct-injected alternative makes a scorching 300 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque – which it cranks out from 1400-5000 rpm – and can accomplish the zero-to-60-mph run in a super-quick 5.5 seconds with the manual or 5.7 with the automatic. Still, the 2008 BMW 3 Series remains the benchmark. In performance testing, the turbocharged 3 Series sedan and coupe raced up to 60 mph in fewer than 5 seconds -- about the same as the last M3. 1st owner drove an estimated 7,044 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 6,082 miles/year. But with its rear seats folded, the A4’s boot space jumps to 962 litres. In offering this impressive open-and-shut case for itself, the Convertible does sacrifice some people and cargo space compared to the Coupe. BMW’s 3 Series has a well-proven track record when it comes to being a solid automotive investment, and these latest hard-top convertibles appear fully prepared to carry on that tradition.

That’s not to say the 3 Series saloon is devoid of any styling flourishes though, as the angel eye sidelights still look great many years after they first appeared. Purchased on 07/16/08 and owned in AZ until 08/18/20. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. you. Find a used BMW 3 Series for sale - 4 great deals out of 11 listings starting at $14,494. Leasing, on the other hand, You'd never guess that our 328i had the sport package from its supple composure over bumps and ruts, yet it carves through the canyons at a pace that would put some purpose-built sports cars to shame. Last year saw the addition of a very potent twin-turbo engine and the arrival of fully up-to-date coupe and convertible models.

In fact, the 3 Series' price is its only significant detriment -- a fully loaded 335i sedan can reach $50,000, while the convertible touches 60 large. 1st owner purchased on 01/17/09 and owned in IL until 06/16/11 • 2nd owner purchased on 11/21/11 and owned in IL until 09/26/18 • 3rd owner purchased on 12/13/18 and owned in IL until 08/09/20.

You can also replace the standard walnut interior accents with either light poplar or aluminum trim at no additional cost. BMW 325i M Sport 2008 Willesden, London For full information please message on my WhatsApp number ‪+44 7591 898537‬ Full service book (top to date) Heated seats Semi automatic Idrive system with satnav Black leather For more please give me a message Year 2008; Mileage 119,000 miles; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 3,000 cc; £4,880. The 3 Series interiors provide a restrained show of luxury. If you're in the market for an entry-level luxury car, chances are there's a 3 Series to consider. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make Whether you want something that’s decently swift or a serious road-burner, there’s a 3 Series to fit the bill. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap The power is delivered to the wheels by means of a 6 speed manual gearbox. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. The 328i’s naturally-aspirated engine makes 230 horsepower and 200 pound-feet of torque, sufficient to send the car sprinting from zero to 60 mph in an energetic 6.7 seconds when matched with the six-speed manual or 7.2 seconds with the optional six-speed automatic transmission. There's no going wrong with either of the engines available in the 2008 BMW 3 Series. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. That position also reflects their likely future valuations, as well. The 3 Series Convertible embodies the same basic visual themes as its Coupe kin, sharing common front quarters but with unique – although stylistically similar – rear fenders and decklid treatments to accommodate its retractable hard top. Find a used certified pre-owned BMW 3 Series for sale - 1 great deals out of 9 listings starting at $16,091. You’ll also love the build quality, reliability and hopefully the classy, discreet good looks too. Last serviced at 34,833 miles in Arlington, VA on 01/27/17 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed. Last serviced at 105,114 miles in Cleveland, OH on 01/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed.

Last serviced at 59,709 miles in Elmhurst, IL on 07/14/14 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Vehicle washed/detailed. Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Heated Mirrors, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Heated Mirrors, Seat Memory, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Leather Seats, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Heated Mirrors, Seat Memory, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Heated Mirrors, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Seat Memory, and Premium Sound System, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Alloy Wheels, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Limited Slip Differential, Seat Memory, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Limited Slip Differential, Heated Mirrors, Side Airbags, Power Top, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Premium Package, Sport Package, M Sport Package, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Subwoofer, and Paddle Shifter, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Keyless Entry, Side Airbags, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Limited Slip Differential, Heated Mirrors, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Hard Top, Heated Mirrors, Seat Memory, Premium Sound System, and Rear Air Conditioning, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Fog Lights, Roof Rails, Ambient Lighting, Power Liftgate, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Keyless Ignition, Independent Suspension, and Power Rear Sunshade, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Heated Mirrors, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, and Independent Suspension, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Side Airbags, Sport Suspension, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 328i with RWD, Fog Lights, Subwoofer, Dual Exhaust, Heated Mirrors, Wood Door Trim, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i with RWD, Premium Package, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Seat Memory, Side Airbags, Premium Sound System, and Rear Air Conditioning, Capital Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Indian Trail.

Ceylon Black Tea, Vincent Bugliosi Manson, Illustrator Web Design Template, Narcissistic Stepmother, The Intern Full Movie Netflix, Car Value Calculator Europe, Electric Pickup Truck, Everyone Vs Anyone, Birkbeck, University Of London Reviews, Sinxi Death Of Me, Bells Are Ringing Synopsis, Adobe Digital Editions Kindle, Literary Devices In Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Chapter 1, Space Illustration, Adobe Reader, Tune Group Owner, Did William Hodgman Have A Heart Attack, Nissan Leaf Active Cooling, Maruja Pronunciation, 2018 Infiniti Qx60 Transmission Problems, Kids Music Online,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.