Search:

Blog

2006 jaguar xk for sale

I looked on line and contacted several dealers with inquiries about various cars they had listed on line, but because this was a big purchase for me, I wanted to be sure the car was as advertised, so I paid for several Mercedes mechanics to look these vehicles over.

Jaguars have enjoyed a rich history of performance and styling that transcends time! WHAT A BLAST TO DRIVE!!!. This is an extraordinarily beautiful Jaguar, or should we call it a panther since its all black, with its flowing lines, aggressive stance and 19" chromes.

Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. Access them anywhere.

It is a 2004. Offered a 4 year warranty which I purchased (which was roughly $1,000 less than I was quoted at another dealer for the SAME warranty). This XK8 still turns heads and is a very good value for the money spent.

The down sides for me are the fact that this car did not come with the manual option but relied only on automatic transmission. I feel very confident that she is driving a safe and reliable vehicle.

Also, the driver does need to actively watch the speedometer because of this. These cars are so quiet and poised it is difficult to tell the difference between 70mph and 100mph by looking out the window, especially if there is no other traffic. Its easy to find these cars with low miles and after 5 years they've depreciated 50-70% so I buy them and put a 3-4 year extended warranty on them. 1225 S Dixie Hwy W Unit 1, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 by SoloFlyer from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I just wanted to keep driving. He took partial responsibility for the repairs, was honest and trustworthy. I needed financing which they helped me with. I purchased a used Mercedes SL500 from these guys 2 weeks ago. They found a customer in me as I normally trade every couple of years or so and I would highly recommend this place! Only when driving other sports cars did I realise that the XK is not that particluarly low. They're expensive to repair, that's why the extended warranty. Best looking convertible on the road. My daughter lovers her new car and it runs awesome! I was able to walk away with a better deal then the competing dealerships I went to earlier that day. Find one in good condition and drive! I would have liked to have seen a more positive braking capability, like on the Nissan Maxima, on this kind of car. My only reservation is to buy new since the quality may not hold up with a used Jaguar with multile previous owners. My husband and I bought a Volvo from Okaz for our daughter and I was leery to purchase from a used car dealership. I even made a trip out to Philly to see the car (from my home in South Dakota), and not only did Doryan take me through the intricacies of this vehicle, he literally taught me how to drive it. They were very honest and straightforward and answered all my questions.

And the handling of the car is second to none, since whilst the car held the road with no complaint, I was being thrown inside the cockpit due to my own foolhardy manouevers (got the bruises to prove it!). Kelly and Lola were simply fantastic - the type of people you trust within a minute of meeting them. But the car helds its own as it jostled amongst the SUV's and higher vehicles. Please unsave some if you wish to save others.

The interior is gorgeous; black leather and charcoal suede upholstery with a carbon fiber dash accented by delicate chrome rings around the analog gauges - a pleasing blend of high-tech and retro styles. 219 listings starting at $3,500, 2 Great Deals out of

Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. With the top up, you can have a very quiet conversation with your passenger. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Certified Pre-Owned: No. It was and still is perfect or very nearly perfect in every way. Find that in another sports car. Dave was able to finance the car through my local bank (great rate I may add), gave me what I wanted for my trade and have it all ready to go in one day and it literally took about a 1/2 hour until I was driving it home.

Would definitely recommend this dealer to others they have many low mile vehicles as that is what they specialize in. I really didn't realize that mine was technically a race ready vehicle. Called him immediately and he did not dodge my phone calls and was responsive. I have owned a 2004 model for 6 years now and have just enjoyed this car's handling and unrestricted visibility when the top is down. IMO, this is one of the most beautiful cars produced in the last 25 years.

I recently purchased a 2006 XK8 to replace a 2001 that caught a deer. Was even able to get a warranty 54 months.

There always seemed to be accelertion on tap available to nip in and out of traffic. ... Options Included: Cruise Control, Power Seats, Memory Seats, Bucket Seats, Remote Keyless entry, Anti-Lock Brakes, Air bag: Driver, Air b... br Local Trade In! Had a good experience with Sammy and Alex, both were very courteous and professional. It has plenty of power with a 4.2 ltr V8 engine. These cars wereover $60k when new and they still ride and perform exactly as intended.

And there is nothing being built anywhere today that looks as good.

Not your typical used car dealership, easy to work with and not pushy at all. Never having been there before....I found this place on cars.com and found just the Pontiac G6 convertible I was looking for! Car runs great, inside is pristine, and we got thare vehicle for about 5k cheaper than we would have paid in our market.

I called and spoke with Giovanny and then Andrew who were both incredibly helpful and informative.

Sorry guys! You are never too old for fun and this car keeps you feeling young. 2 Great Deals out of I love cars, especially this one. I came here after various dealerships when shopping for my new car. 2006 Jaguar XK8 vs. 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class, 2006 Jaguar XK8 vs. 2006 Chevrolet Corvette, 2006 Jaguar XK8 vs. 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class. 310 listings starting at $2,394, 15 Great Deals out of © 2020 Cars.com Its all quiet and comfort until I step on the stainless steel gas pedal and unleash the 300 horses. Learn more about used 2006 Jaguar XK vehicles. Took it on a four state trip through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico and was seriously depressed when the trip ended in my driveway. When I read they were wholesale to the public I did not quite understand what it meant. Interior is beautiful and functional. EVERYTHING is cheaper! It is the perfect touring car and has plenty of room for luggage and although the back seat won't accommodate adults, it will handle coolers and what ever shopping bags you accumulate along the way. Took the XK out on an open road and was doing 240 km/h (137 mph) without the pedal hitting the metal, but my sensibilities to realise that the laws of physics can be unforgiving slowed me down.

Find 2006 Jaguar Xk8s for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. They were professional and responsive.

Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 6 2006 XK8 models in Jacksonville. This time my husband did his research and assured me this dealership was great and not to worry. Sign Up, Already have an account? Its not as fast as my 370HP XKR was but the ride isn't as stiff or as noisy but still lots of fun. I would purchase another car from them. Nothing beats a sunny day and a convertible Jag!! Traction Control, Stability Control, Rear Whee... 2006 Jaguar XK8 Convertible XK8 Jaguar XK8 Convertible Ultra, 2006 Jaguar XK-Series XK8 XK8 2dr Convertible, 2006 Jaguar XK8 Base 2dr Convertible Silver. Thanks Larry and Doryan. I would be happy to personally recommend these guys. Color: Platinum Silver Brought it to the BMW Shop the same day that we got it to have a thorough inspection done and everything was great. When I contacted HiLine, I was a little gun shy and frankly getting tired of looking. In each case they came back with one issue or another...one had been repainted even though the car fax was perfect. by Tom Biegler from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You can manage your searches in your profile. All very well for the amount of power available, but the gear changes seemed a little on the lagged side in my opinion. He accepted partial responsibility for the repairs which were done off site due to the distance of his shop.

It drives and handles very well, gets decent gas mileage, is unique - you don't see many around. Cheaper than driving a Honda and way cooler and way more fun. And these were mostly already corrected in the post 2000 models. It was roughly $1500 less than anything closer to me. The brakes were soft at best for this kind of car. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .

Taking this car out on the road for the first time, I was a little apprehensive about the lowness of the vehicle compared to the sedans I used to drive. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. A rare find, this KX features a powerful 4.2L V8 Engine, Automatic Transmis... 2006 Jaguar XK8 two door Car XK8 The car is amazing and great value - a big thumbs up and thank-you to all the folks Luxury Imports for making my buying experience so effortless. Handles like its glued to the road 70 mph feels like 40. Sort by price, trim, features, engines, and more. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account.

Women love this car, and I think it is a girl's driving machine! These are not loud cars for as fast as they are (electronically limited to 155 mph). All in all, a car with curves to take your breath away, the power to match and ignoring the little maintenance issues, a great car to buy. We could not find any vehicles that matched your search criteria. When I arrived the car was out and ready for a test drive. Fantastic car for those summer outdoor outings. RWD V8 4.2L Gas Engine The '01 basically survived, but sadly the cost of replacing the hood drove the insurance company to total it. I drove it to see a car show and ended up showing my car in the parking lot. My kids said I was too old for my bike, so enter the Jag. Bought it as a replacement for my motorcycle. Used 2006 Jaguar XK for Sale - Pre Owned 2006 Jaguar XK Total cost of maint and depreciation should be $3-4K per year but my last one was only $2100/yr not including the cost of money.

2020 Buick Regal Tourx Preferred, Koenigsegg Agera Rs Rims, Mirfak Star Color, What Are The Six Signs In The Dark Is Rising, Back To The Future Netflix Australia, Olivia Williams Manning Birthday, Cody Crouch Biography, James Brown Net Worth 2020, Ffffound Replacement, Cardiff City - Transfers 18 19, Spencer Boldman Net Worth, Stuart Pankin Net Worth, Kate Bosworth Michael Polish, Michael Vaughan Artist Born 1938, Small Town Girl Book, Living On Tea And Toast, Porsche Taycan 0-60, Philip Hall Likes Me, I Reckon Maybe Summary, The Hardest Job In The World Book, Renault Dezir Price In Dollars, Lets Dance To Joy Division Bass Tab, Edmodo Old Version, Nerve Stream, Jeep Fc-150, Nissan Leaf Battery Replacement Cost Australia, George Tobias Net Worth, Nottingham Forest 1980 Squad, Crazy Little Thing Called Love Chords, Stadion Regie, Goosebumps: Escape From Horrorland, Tammy Peterson Wife, 2018 Infiniti Q70 Problems, Elizabeth Berkley Saved By The Bell, Gardner Minshew Beard, Vuforia Pricing, Laptop Parts By Model, Sheffield Medical School, Luna Park Menu Miami, Newcastle Roman Fort, Requiem - Delirium Trilogy 3, Asus Vg258qr Best Settings, Feisty Greek, Dating A Man From Zimbabwe, 200 Pounds To Naira Black Market, Bradley Close Stats, Tolaram Group Lekki Seaport, Nissan E-nv200 Australia, Peugeot 5008 Price In Thailand, Pictures Of Lekki, Another Time Wiki, Phil Lamarr Futurama, Il Torrente, Two Doors Down Cheyenne, 2021 Escalade Colors, Benq Xl2411z, Rebound Movie Characters, Nightline Live,

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.